#BCTECH SUMMIT 2018 – TOP SESSIONS
May 11 2018
The countdown to BCTech Summit has begun! May 14 – 16th sees top tech innovations, revered industry speakers and thousands of people coming together to celebrate, share and learn.
If you’re in the area make sure you don’t miss out! That’s Vancouver Convention Centre, 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3, Canada.
Meetingmax tribe members are eagerly waiting to join the party at BCTech. Here are some events and sessions we recommend and will be attending!
Monday 14 (pre-event)
- Women who Tech – Collaborating on Action to Create an Inclusive Tech Sector.
- #BCTech on the Terrace – Who doesn’t love a kick off party to get in the mood! Local live music, food and drink and free to the public!
- Music in the Games – The Real Value
- Operation Critical – Building your Company Culture, with Jeff Duncan (CEO Meetingmax).
- Your Brand Your Story – Marketing veterans share their knowledge on how to develop a successful brand.
- Building an Adaptive Organization – With Greg Malpass (CEO Traction on Demand) joining Julie Kothlow (MD of KPMG) and Richard Eyram (GM of Canada, Sales Force).
- Opening Remarks – Welcome remarks with Honourable John Horgan, Premier of British Columbia. – The Unlikely Solution to Ocean Plastic by David Katz (CEO, Plastic Bank).
- Building Smart Cities – How are cities utilizing their available technology?
- The Future of Retail and E-Commerce – If you want to sell more products to happy clients, this session is for you.
These are just a few of the exciting sessions happening at this year’s summit. Check out the full agenda for more info.
See you there!!