What we believe in
Our core values are the cornerstone of our culture. We live by and base our daily decisions on the following values:
Much like our values are intertwined in all that we do, we have hidden the below core value symbols throughout our site – Can you find them all?
the story of meetingmax
Improving our firm evolved into a new business focus, event accommodation software & management
Meetingmax is Established
Meetingmax was established in 2002 as a division of Uniglobe Travel to create a single point of contact for corporations to research and secure hotel rooms and convention services. Our vision was to establish a company that could act aggressively with suppliers to reduce clients’ costs.
The Meetingmax Online Reservation System is Created
In the course of planning large-scale events and conferences, we were spending too much time manually processing and tracking hotel room reservations. We decided that we needed a software solution that could do these tasks for us. But after months of unsuccessful searching for an existing solution that fit our needs, we decided to build our own.
A Switch in Business Focus
Before long, people started asking if they could use our reservation system too. The light bulb went on, and we saw that there was an opportunity to help convention and visitor bureaus, meeting planners, and event holders manage room bookings at multiple hotels. We decided to switch our business focus.
Today, Meetingmax is the largest provider of online housing reservation technology in Canada, annually processing millions in hotel transactions. The software is used by travel organizations in dozens of North American destinations and by organizers of high-profile events including Olympic team trials and Ironman Triathlons.
the Team that makes this happen
United by a love for technology and the hospitality industry,
plus a keen interest in fun and ingenuity, meet the Meetingmax team…
- KELLY HEESTERMANCommunity & Marketing Manager
- SUREENA PARMARDirector of Client & Strategic Relations
- Patrick MacCoubrey Client Experience Manager
- FARA CURRY Senior Housing Manager
- KIMBERLY CHAN Assistant Housing Manager
- NICOLE RAFTER Accounting & Finance Coordinator
- REID ALLEN Technical Support Analyst
- Lu Getaneh Full Stack Developer
- Navid Soltani Full Stack Developer
- Adrian Scott Product Owner
- Sam Belloulou Web Developer
- Omid Fathian Web Developer
- Don Mak QA Automation Engineer
- Shaun McLean IT Consultant
- Heidi Hamilton Growth Strategy & Business Development
- Max the Moose MMX Mascot
- Katherine Comberbach Marketing Manager
- Christian Sawka QA Analyst
- Amy Leyte Client Services Manager