What we believe in
Our core values are the cornerstone of our culture. We live by and base our daily decisions on the following values:
Much like our values are intertwined in all that we do, we have hidden the below core value symbols throughout our site – Can you find them all?
the story of meetingmax
Improving our firm evolved into a new business focus, event accommodation software & management
Meetingmax is Established
Meetingmax was established in 2002 as a division of Uniglobe Travel to create a single point of contact for corporations to research and secure hotel rooms and convention services. Our vision was to establish a company that could act aggressively with suppliers to reduce clients’ costs.
The Meetingmax Online Reservation System is Created
In the course of planning large-scale events and conferences, we were spending too much time manually processing and tracking hotel room reservations. We decided that we needed a software solution that could do these tasks for us. But after months of unsuccessful searching for an existing solution that fit our needs, we decided to build our own.
A Switch in Business Focus
Before long, people started asking if they could use our reservation system too. The light bulb went on, and we saw that there was an opportunity to help convention and visitor bureaus, meeting planners, and event holders manage room bookings at multiple hotels. We decided to switch our business focus.
Today, Meetingmax is the largest provider of online housing reservation technology in Canada, annually processing millions in hotel transactions. The software is used by travel organizations in dozens of North American destinations and by organizers of high-profile events including Olympic team trials and Ironman Triathlons.
the Team that makes this happen
United by a love for technology and the hospitality industry,
plus a keen interest in fun and ingenuity, meet the Meetingmax team…
- Rowena Jao Executive Assistant
- SUREENA PARMARDirector of Client & Strategic Relations
- Patrick MacCoubrey Client Experience Manager
- FARA CURRY Senior Housing Manager
- JENNY MILLER Assistant Housing Manager
- NICOLE RAFTER Accounting & Finance Coordinator
- Mumtaz Omelaniec Accounting Supervisor
- Lu Getaneh Full Stack Developer
- Navid Soltani Full Stack Developer
- Adrian Scott Web Developer
- Sam Belloulou Web Developer
- Vee Weller QA Lead
what we've been up to lately
See what we’ve been doing lately, who we’re working with and what’s happening in the tourism industry
- Mar. 30, 2015 Unconvention 2015 – Last Chance! Budgeting Breakdown of Unconvention 2015 costs: Registration $595.00 first guest $450.00 additional guests Registration includes all education sessions, networking events, event transportation, food and…
- Mar. 25, 2015 Unconvention Education – Events From Bottom To Top We're excited to announce this education session for the 2015 Unconvention: Your Events from Bottom to Top Led by Sureena Parmar, Client Services Manager at Meetingmax Dive into this session with Sureena…
- Mar. 18, 2015 Unconvention Education – Elevate Your MMX Knowledge We're excited to announce this education session for the 2015 Unconvention: Elevate Your Meetingmax Knowledge Led by Patrick MacCoubrey, Housing Coordinator at Meetingmax You will leave this hands-on…
- Mar. 16, 2015 Feature Highlight – Breadcrumbs Meetingmax is happy to announce the latest feature in the online housing application, breadcrumbs. What are breadcrumbs? Bread crumbs typically appear horizontally near the top of a Web page, providing…
- Mar. 11, 2015 Unconvention Education – Housing Foundations We're excited to announce this education session for the 2015 Unconvention: Housing Foundations A breakout session led by Fara Curry, Guest Services Manager at Meetingmax During this session you will…
- Mar. 10, 2015 RESKIN Interface Update On March-23-2015 the RESKIN user interface will be set as the default interface. Hi friends, We are thrilled to announce that on March 23 the RESKIN user interface will…